Introduction

Greetings!

My name is Garmastewira. Most people can't pronounce my full name correctly, so my mom gave me a common nickname, "Rangga". I'm a freshman at Bandung Institute of Technology. I chose SEEI faculty due to my passion for inventing something. I'm always excited about anything about computers. I love music, no matter what the genre is. I never miss a single day without playing my old grand piano. I like individual sports like running and swimming, but I absolutely dislike any kind of team sports, especially football. Living as a single man for 17 years, I hope that I will find someone special on campus before my 18th birthday.

That's some information about me. I'm not certain on what I will become in the future, but I really want to contribute a big invention to the world. I wish that I could be as influential as Steve Jobs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOEFL iBT 2015 Experience | Pengalaman TOEFL iBT 2015

Taking SAT Subject Tests Experience | Pengalaman Mengambil SAT Subject Tests

New Blog!